Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Very Belated New Year!!

I did not forget about my blog...and I'm really trying to keep up to date with the posts :) I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season and are well into a wonderful new year! I have had a slow winter season in terms of photography (due to my other passion of teaching middle school) but I look forward to getting back into the swing of wedding season here in the beautiful Okanagan. I had the pleasure of meeting with a wedding client this evening and it has really brought my photography passion back after a little winter holiday. I am looking forward to the weddings I have booked for 2010 thus far and am looking forward to branching out into the area of boudoir photography.

Be sure to check back for updates on my latest photographic journey and thank you for allowing me to share my work.


Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment